Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back in the Flow

I am back! By this I mean I have overcome last week's grieving and pity party. I have a dear friend that is a widow and cancer survivor. She has been an amazing force in my life as she was in my husband's through cancer. Paul used to call her when he needed his attitude checked or to be given a reminder to get him back on a positive track. It worked every time. Dee does this same thing for me as well as offer support and insight from her experiences. I spoke with her a few days ago when I was not feeling like myself and was lost in my grief. She said, "Keri this doesn't sound like you" and she also said "yours is a great love story and it is about life, it continues." I have thought about that over the past few days and walking in the park today realized that she is right. I have to continue moving forward and this is a new year and it is beautiful. I have met great people and formed very meaningful friendships. I am open to many possibilities and opportunities. I live in a beautiful & energizing place. I see simple beauty all around me everyday. I was thinking to much last week. I just needed to get out of my own head and return to the flow. I know I am being taken care of and that I have nothing to worry about. I just need to be present and let life happen without thinking about it too much. I already knew these things but I slipped. I am back now though. It feels really good. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, next week or next month and that is ok because I know that this moment is a wonderful moment!
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment