Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday morning rant & Louise Hay recomendation

This morning has started off less than desirable. Paul woke me up 15 minutes before my alarm was to go off to tell me that the furnace is not coming on. I get up at 5am so he told me this at 4:45am. Ok...no problem. We have dealt with this before. I tried to reset the ignitor switch but that did not work so I left a message for our heating & cooling guys at 7 am. It will be taken care of and should be under warranty. Then I start on the mountain of dishes in the sink. I wash dishes every morning so it is not a big deal but this morning it is bugging me. I look around and notice that my kitchen is a mess actually my house is a mess. So I start cleaning as much as I can at 5:45 am. Where is that cleaning fairy my mom used to always summon. I need her..Ahhhh! The one thing that is really bugging me is the 3 boxes of medicine samples in the dining room that were given to us by a friend who is a drug rep. thinking they would be good for Paul and help us to save money but we were advised against him taking them by our docs so they need to be trashed. The bottles are recyclable though and so are the boxes but that means emptying every single little bottle. I have avoided the task but this morning I started it. It will take me a few days to accomplish but I can't just through away those plastic bottles an feel ok about it. Man I need to meditate or something. I am on overload this morning and I still have to go to work. So a little dose of Louise Hay is what I needed. Her affirmations rock. http://www.louisehay.com/affirmations/index.php Check her out. She posts a dailey affirmation each day or you can get her book You Can heal Your Life and put together your own.
Sorry for the rant I do not usually put them on here but I needed to vent and it segwayed into a great recomendation so...Iam off to check my head before continuing on with the day.

Have a positive one,
Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment