Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Great friends

Our BEST friends just left with their kids. They are in KC from Portland,Or. They spent the day with us Monday, stayed overnight & spent part of today with us. It was great! The kids are amazing & we thouroughly enjoyed having them in our house. We felt like we were on vacation. It is so important to have people like that in our lives. People whose presence makes us feel joy and whose energy charges our own in positive ways. We are fortunate to have them & we know it and appriciate them. Thier oldest son spent some time in Cape Cod recently and this morning he brought me a beautiful little shell and gave it to me and told me he found it floating in the water in Cape Cod and he wanted me to have it and maybe I could make it into a necklace. How sweet is that! The energy of that family has charged our own & our house and I am so grateful we got to spend time together.

"True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends but in thier worth and value." Ben Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment