Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yummy Pizza

I posted this in mid June on another site.
Hi,
Last night I tried a new yummy pizza recipe that I made up based on one I had early last week at a resturant here in Kansas City that serves only local, organic foods. It has asparagus which is so good but unfortunately Asparagus season ended 2 weeks ago. So if you see some grab it up.I don't make a crust I use whole grain organic pita rounds. If you do make a crust it should be thin.
2 wholegrain pita rounds drizzled wilth extra virgin olive oil. Spread the oil around the pita.
4 garlic cloves sliced. Spread the slices between the pitas.
8 little asparagus stalks choppeed small and spread between the pitas.
8 cherry or grape tomatoes sliced and spread between the pitas.
Oregeno to taste on each pita.
Sprinkle some Feta cheese on each pita.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
I think it would be great with olives,and freash basil too.
Happy eating,
Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment