Friday, July 23, 2010

treasures

I am just uncovering all kinds of stuff..except the things I am looking for. This morning I found some writing Paul did in the back of a notepad that 2 1/2 yeas ago I starting writing on and it is about his feelings of being diagnosed and all of the tests and stuff. I have never seen this before and I don't think he wanted me to because it was shoved in a drawer of our hutch that we never use. It makes me cry but I understand. I am used to finding song lyrics everywhere which I love doing. Some I have heard him sing, some that were recorded and some that never made it off the written page. I found one the other day that made me laugh out loud because it was not a serious song. He wrote the lyrics and sang them to me one night in the spirit of an ACDC song. I remember that like it was yesterday. I miss that but I have the memory. OK, no it is down to business time. I have a full day ahead of me. I must make juice today. I have slacked off and I know better.
I wonder what other treasures I will uncover today?

No comments:

Post a Comment